The MIS Ti-Base serves as a connector between the implant and its final restoration, enabling CAD/CAM customized solutions, highest precision and best esthetic results. The conical connection Ti-Base options present the MIS consistent concave emergence profile, to further enhance and support the VCONCEPT.
- Expanded gingival height manipulation options
- Solution for both single and multiple teeth restoration
- Golden shade for best esthetic results
- Anodized to fit MIS color coding
- Retention grooves
- Ti-Bases of variable gingival heights (0.5, 1.5, 3mm) provide solutions for cases of different gingival thickness and clinical procedures.
- Short gingival height will be useful when final restoration close to the implant level is preferable (esthetic zone), while long gingival height will be useful in cases when a high emergence profile is required (e.g. Sub-crestal placement).
- The Ti-Bases are available in all platforms, for single tooth restoration (anti-rotation index) and for multiple tooth restoration (free-rotation).