Zimmer CollaPlug Absorbable Collagen Wound Dressing from Zimmer Biomet
The Collaplug collagen wound dressings is a soft, white, pliable, nonfriable sponge used in dental surgery. Because of the coherent sponge structure, application of the dressings to the wound is easily controlled. It can be used for extraction sites, biopsy sites, to control bleeding and stabilize blood clots as well as protect the wound bed while accelerating the healing process.
Highly porous, absorbable collagen wound dressings to help protect, heal and repair oral wounds.
- Protects Wound Bed adheres and provides coverage to oral wounds and sores
- Designed to Aid Healing porous, absorbable matrix supports delicate new tissue
- Versatile for Everyday Use three convenient shapes for common oral wounds and procedures
- Designed to resorb within a short timeframe
Indicated for management of oral wounds and sores:
- Denture sores
- Oral ulcers (non-infected or viral)
- Periodontal surgical wounds
- Suture sites
- Extraction sites
- Surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds