Zimmer CollaTape is a collagen wound dressing that is soft, white, pliable, nonfriable sponge used in dental surgery. Because of the coherent sponge structure, application of the dressings to the wound is easily controlled. The dressing retains their structural integrity even when wet. Can be used for minor oral wounds, closure of grafted sites, and repair of Schneiderian Membranes. Known to control bleeding and stabilize blood clots as well as protect the wound bed while accelerating the healing process.
Highly porous, absorbable collagen wound dressings to help protect, heal and repair oral wounds.
- Protects Wound Bed adheres and provides coverage to oral wounds and sores
- Designed to Aid Healing porous, absorbable matrix supports delicate new tissue
- Versatile for Everyday Use three convenient shapes for common oral wounds and procedures
- Designed to resorb within a short timeframe
- Indicated for management of oral wounds and sores:
- Denture sores
- Oral ulcers (non-infected or viral)
- Periodontal surgical wounds
- Suture sites
- Extraction sites
- Surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds